Monday, June 15, 2009

Dear Mom,


Here are finally some pictures of the surrounding area. Typical suburbs really, isn't it? I took these on Saturday during a quick walk around. There is a park close to us that has great playground equipment, Bella likes to go there some days. I walked down there and had a sandwich and read my book in the sun. How peaceful!

Here is a picture from my park bench. There's a rugby field just to the right of the picture. I hoped there would be a game on, but sadly no one was around.


Preschool just down the block from the apartment. We live in the Enogerra suburb of Brisbane.


And best of all, my record-setting win against Ken at Wii Bowling! Woo and Hoo!! I was (briefly) ahead of him in the tennis scoring too, but sadly he beat me this morning. He has now introduced me to Tiger Woods Golfing and my elbow is in severe pain from playing 18 holes. And my great score was...(insert drumroll)...38 above par! How is that even possible? Is that worth golf elbow?

Love,
Court
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, what a friendly looking place! So green for winter. Golf? You? Must get that from Uncle Mike! Good to talk to you last night. Enjoy your day. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete