Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dear Everyone,

This one is for the entire support network. I love you guys and have no idea how I could have survived the last few months without you all. I'm not sure how I could have survived the last few days without you guys! Nina and Trent, thank you so much for taking Elsa. That means the world to me and is such a load off of my brain. She'll be happy there with you guys and the animals. And she'll be a good girl I promise. She's the best dog.

Stephen and Shawn, thanks for the jewelry. I'm wearing a Silpada necklace and Stephen's leaf pendant he made for me and it's helping me stay calm. When the flight was getting a little too bumpy, I just held on to my leaf and my feather. And we flew on...

I just finished eating a lovely meal at McDonald's in O'Hare Airport. And of course, on the flight from L'ville, I sat with a talker. And in front of a teen girl who panics a bit. It was fun! Actually it was, because I kept thinking, "I'm on my way to warm, beautiful Australia. And you aren't!" Knowing my luck, I'll have even worse seatmates next. Karma...

Mom and Dad, you did such a good job letting me go this afternoon. It was such a relief to just get a hug and a kiss and know you were okay. I couldn't have dealt with a crying scene. Thank you. You guys are truly the best parents anyone could hope for. I'll talk to you soon.

I love you all!
Court

2 comments:

  1. Hey Court, your mom just called a bit ago to say you had landed. My head is filled with ideas about the scenery and what you are doing. Elsa has ran all day. Shayla just tied her up for the night. She really is a good girl. She stayed close and didn't pay much attention to the rabbits. She likes being able to see inside the house. Love ya, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have the time of your life,you deserve it. love,trent

    ReplyDelete